- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Maxxelli Consulting collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Maxxelli Consulting with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means
How will we use your data?
Maxxelli Consulting collects your data so that we can:
- To reply back to the right email or phonenumber for your inqueries.
How do we store your data?
Maxxelli Consulting securely stores your data at Alibaba Cloud Servers in Hong Kong SAR.
Maxxelli Consulting is dedicated to protecting your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect and retain your email address, phone number for the duration of your active engagement with our services. This data retention period is contingent upon your utilization of our services and concludes upon termination of your usage.
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of your data is our priority. Upon cessation of your engagement, we undertake the deletion of your information using a comprehensive data deletion process. This process guarantees the permanent and secure removal of your email address, phone number from our systems, aligning with GDPR regulations.
What are your data protection rights?
Maxxelli Consulting would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: :
- The right to access – You have the right to request Maxxelli Consulting for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Maxxelli Consulting correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Maxxelli Consulting to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Maxxelli Consulting erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Maxxelli Consulting restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Maxxelli Consulting’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Maxxelli Consulting transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 400 0150 600
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – if using the Maxxelli Consulting portal, cookies are used strictly to keep your login session, so the next time you don't have to authenticate yourself.
Use of Google Analytics and Tracking
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at: 400 0150 600
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Maxxelli Consulting has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at European Data Protection Supervisor
- Email at: email@example.com
- Call at: +32 2 283 19 00
- Address at: Rue Wiertz 60 Office: Rue Montoyer 30, 6th floor 1047 Bruxelles - Brussel